Re: [RT]

Do NOT open this zip file .. I have mailed the sender and asked if he
intentionally sent this or if he has a virus.  If I do not hear back from
him within a few hours or he posts to the list again with any attachment, I
will remove him until he cleans up his machine.

Thanks,

Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM