  >From:
  mr.ira

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 4:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [RT]-Homes

  Houses average about 2500 sq.ft..  The lots
  are less then a 1/4 acre.  Some are zero lot line.  Anything larger
  then that goes for over a million.  The area is northern California. No
  pool, no lake view, some only have a view of the neighbors back yard.

  About 3 years ago my wife and I went through a
  new development and I told her they were asking over $750,00 for openers, no
  upgrades, no landscaping.  Her remark was the houses were worth about
  $250,000 at most.  She was right.  Those same houses are on the
  market today for $1,300,000 to $1,900,000.  Lots 6000 to 9000 sq.ft.

  Like the markets, it not what it is worth, it is
  what someone else will pay for it.  Real estate is in the parabolic phase
  of the cycle.  Circa 1998-2000 for the internet stocks. there is a
  reality check coming for a lot of people.

  <BLOCKQUOTE