Re: [RT] market bottom

My printer is on the blink so I cannot post my charts.

If I were able to, it would illustrate that tomorrow is the scheduled intermediate term low point, and the larger medium term cycle low point is due 7/24+/-.

With the strong down move today, especially in the tech sector, it could have signaled the bottom of this smaller cycle low.

Whether the actual low is today or tomorrow (reversed my short position today, didn't want to give up the 5% move today), the next scheduled high point is 7/16

I can send my charts to other programs, but have yet figured out how to put the dots at the future projected points.

When I do I'll post again.

Lee

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/