[RT] neural net expert

I have a data base of inputs and a number of target functions.  It is clear
to me from technical considerations that neural nets can be developed to
estimate these target functions.  I want to do this in some optimal
fashion.  I am well-informed and technically competent, but by no means
expert in neural nets and their numerous architectures, and I would like to
hire someone to develop low rmse trained neural nets for me, and perhaps to
educate me in the art of developing them.  The neural net expert does not
have to know anything about markets.

Any ideas?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM