Re: [RT] SP 5-24

Depends on what time frame you're looking at.

In a message dated 5/24/04 9:45:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Up?  High point?  The djia is down about 800 pts over the past two months.  Was down today and continues to work within a "sawtooth" pattern.  I think we will be range bound until the election as higher rates/Iraq/oil prices fight it out with improved corporate earnings/better productivity.  Also, from a contrarian point of view, the put/call ratio is getting very bullish.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/