  >From:
  mr.ira

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">real traders
  Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 11:03
  AM
  Subject: [RT] Bonds

  Right now the bonds seem to have no
  support.  They are acting like a falling stone in a vacuum.   I
  do have support for the bonds at 107-19 and 102-16 with a target of
  97-11.  Taking a similar look at an interest rate chart it could give
  resistance at 5.3%, 5.7% and has a target interest rate at 6%.

  It appears that someone has finally acknowledged
  that there might be some inflation in the air.  Will JW try to keep
  interest rates where they are until after the election?  Can Greenspan be
  manipulated into maintaining this no inflation farce any longer.  I
  appears that someone knows because of what is happening currently in the
  markets.

  Could this be the end of the dollar crash?
  Tune in next week.  Good trading,  Ira.

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/