Re: [RT] NYSE Hourly Volume

Thanks for posting the hint and image. As I understand it, you said
that  days that had a higher first hour volume would be more like to
close up than those which had a lower first hours volume. Perhaps the
attached chart/symbol I am looking at is wrong ... this shows the
reverse. Also, what would be considered high/low?

Thanks very much,

Kate

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM