  >From:
  <A title=mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 10:07
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Market condition

  The 1175 noted below should have been 1075.
  I believe that was corrected in a previous post.  We are now at the 1130
  area.  There should be resistance in this area.  Either a
  retracement of this move up or consolidation.  Next upside projection is
  1188 +/-.  Price is also approaching that price level that will void the
  bear projection of 560.  Ira
  <BLOCKQUOTE