  >From:
  Norman
  Winski
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 6:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] SP 5-10-04

  Monday Night Update:

      My sentiment indicator popped back into buy territory
  tonight, making it two out of three days, again indicating a probable low
  within 1-2 days.  I have several short term projections pointing to
  the 1070 area +/- two as a key area for the S&P. I will consider
  buying on a dip to circa 1070 on Tuesday.  You may remember I
  previously mentioned a short term cycle which would cause a 1-2%
  correction beginning May 7? That was based on Mars entering
  Cancer. In addition to effecting the stock market, Cancer rules
  Silver. It often takes 1-2 days for a market to turn once
  Mars enters its sign.  Looks like Silver may have made low
  Monday morning.  I went long July at 559.  Check it
  out. It could be $1  higher by next week.

  Regards,

  Norman

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/