  >From:
  Charles Meyer
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">REAL TRADERS
  Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 12:50
PM
  Subject: [RT] DAYTRADING THE QQQs

  Group-

  I apologize for this dumb question; but could
  someone provide me direction and guidance on how to get started
  daytrading the QQQs?  The issues I'm
  concerned with are:

  *  Learning to Paper Trade
  *  Brokers
  *  Automated Trading Platforms
  (automatic order entry systems)

  I've seen info about some of the
  many Interactive Broker third party add ons such as:  bracket
  trader, autotrader, buttontrader, ninjatrader, <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>tradingsimulation.    To
  further complicate matters; IB also has their own automated trading platform;
  Trader Work Station.

  Can someone please chime in on what is necessary
  to just get started paper trading?

  Thank you for the favor of your valued