Re: [RT] Re: Delta notes from yesterday's commentary

Was expecting bounce on Friday ... very oversold plus last trading day of
month when funds like to mark-up the portfolio.  Was shooting for long
trade in SP while maintaining my short in ND 100. Was stopped out of SP attempts
a couple of times ... great day for the ND short. I'll be watching early/mid
week for another rally attempt. With the SP relatively weak to ND, I will likely
continue to hold the ND shorts while trading the long side of SP. 40% of my ND
shorts are basis June and 60% basis Sept so I'm looking for a major decline into
fall.

Earl

<BLOCKQUOTE