RE: [RT] TALK

Yes, that is true and I should have mentioned it although, I believe that decision is being appealed.  I tend to believe, that even considering this news, that the stock is very undervalued and is so due to a general dislike of phone companies by novice investors.  Certainly long distance is an income which is rapidly melting but cellular, high speed internet and special wireless services are blooming.  Even if the negative ruling stands, this company has proven it knows how to make money and where to put it to the best interest of its shareholders.  Their subscriber base is large and growing larger.  I do appreciate your considered response and professional opinion.  For me, I'm going to enter it on any pull backs as I feel the worst case scenario has been priced in already so risk is low. Thanks again, Bob At 06:08 PM 4/6/2004 -0500, you wrote: Bob,   Like most small Telecomm stocks it went on a terror last year. It sold off in March prior to the market on the courts throwing back to the FCC the UNE-P pricing structure which was victory for SBC but mainly for the RBOCS. TALK’s pricing structure should they now have to negotiate rates will hurt earnings. The stock may be a little over done on the uncertainty of future pricing but it is something to consider when looking at EPS estimates.   Duke Jones, CMT Longboat Global Advisors, LLC www.longboatglobal.com www.sectorrotationfund.com   -----Original Message----- From: BobsKC [mailto:bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 5:30 PM To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [RT] TALK   Anyone looked at this phone company lately?  The stock looks amazingly cheap.  They've been paying off debt like demons and making a lot of money while doing it.  It has a PE of 3, which for a company rapidly reducing debt load and increasing business, is incredible.  (The name of the company is Talk America and they are selling all the typical phone services, many of them bundled). Good trading to all, Bob Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. --- Incoming mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.614 / Virus Database: 393 - Release Date: 3/5/2004 --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.614 / Virus Database: 393 - Release Date: 3/5/2004 Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/realtraders/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.