  >From:
  EarlA
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 11:21
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Trading system
  help

  Take a look at High Growth Stock Investor ... probably the best system
  available for ranking and selecting stocks on your own computer.
  Includes quotes, downloader, fundamentals, technicals, stock and
  sector filtering, and charting. Runs about $600 annually for
  everything. <A
  href="">www.highgrowthstock.com

  Earl
  <BLOCKQUOTE