[RT] Forecast request

Dear Jim,

First let me thank you for letting me see your site.

However, I must be missing something in  dealing with posts you have made.
Your site does not show any dates for the JY for the 4th quarter except a
notation of 12/9/03 and 12/15/03 and one other...at least all I saw were
blank spaces. What's up? What happened prior?

Just because you were successful with a few stocks does not mean that you
were successful with others.Your story sounds like you were "sweating it
out". You make no mention of what Near Impulse indicated with the stocks
people posted...at least I did not see them. What's up? Are they on your
site and I missed them?

It reminds me of a contest that was run and results were not posted.

It also reminds me of someone looking for people in various states for
some Real Estate ventures and then no feedback.

I certainly mean you no ill will and wish you all the best. But you
totally confound me.

Sincerely,

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511