[RT] Re: [SM] The Market environment

Ben,
The analysis of the DOW monthly does not support
the idea of a
9 month cycle as being dominant at this
point.  The spectral analysis
says it is now 8 months and that the peak of that
cycle might not
be expected until February.

I have show all the cycles that had sufficient
amplitude to justify their
inclusion in the model (red line).

Remember, this model is a lot better for indicating
direction of trading
than the level of trading.  And, this is a
model based on monthly
closes which are plotted as the green
line.

Clyde

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A