  >From:
  EarlA
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 8:02
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] The Market
  environment

  One of my major guides will be the SP COT this weekend. If the
  commercials have added significantly to shorts I will be more aggressive than
  if they continue to muddle along at mid levels.

  The setup in weekly old VIX (VXO) is ripe for a very fast and furious
  decline of major proportions but one must read from all antennae.

  Earl

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor