RE: Re[2]: [RT] Re: Fed supporting market

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Bob,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
It has
nothing to do with me.....I'm not saying 'they' disagree with me...I'm simply
pointing out the way things ARE....one can choose to look at the facts in a
balanced way...or you can arrive at a personal opinion..then look for evidence
to back that view up.....I think you can see the difference is obvious....What
words or groups of words would you use to describe the former and latter
definitions?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Adrian
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: BobsKC
  [mailto:bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, 20 November 2003 1:29
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: Re[2]:
  [RT] Re: Fed supporting marketLets watch your use of
  descriptive terms to describe people who disagree with you.
  "Ignorant, uninformed, silly are just a few used in your recent
  posts.  We respect each other on this list and you will not be an
  exception.BobAt 09:13 PM 11/19/2003 +1100, you
  wrote:>apitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxTo
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor