RE: [RT] Re: Fed supporting market

By the
time you know all the facts? I doubt anyone on this list or 99.9% of anyone
knows the facts, before during or after the fact.  Of course Governments
and large traders manipulate markets...so what?  You try moving hundreds of
millions of dollars or more without moving the market? Often their intent is to
manipulate the market.  Often times if they let you know what they are
doing at the time, their words will have more impact than the reality of what
they are actually doing.  Just like currencies move sharply when their is
the 'word' that the central bank is buying or selling, even if its not
true.  Its the Fed roles to try to manipulate the money markets when it is
required....so many people say this as though it was a bad thing. What good
would a central bank be if they had no influence?  LOL
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Adrian
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: pzetlin
  [mailto:pzetlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2003
  4:35 AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] Re:
  Fed supporting marketThere is manipulation both by
  government and large traders. The Fed trys to influence the markets every
  day. But if the mood shifts to serious profit taking, it would take a
  large long position to hold up the market. I don't know what's actually
  done. From my point of view, by the time you know all the facts, it's too
  late to trade them.PeterTo
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor