  >From:
  Dan C

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 8:39
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] The Market
  environment
  Earl,
  I would appreciate a description, list?, of your long term cluster of
  targets.  I would like to try to see what you are seeing.
  Regards,
  Dan
  EarlA wrote:

    I'm still looking for price to hit my long term cluster of
    targets around 1078 and am working order to complete my put position. Market
    never does what is expected, but my best guess is that we'll see a sharp
    spike high during which SP futures inventory will move from weak bears to
    strong bears. Market should then drop pretty sharply to something in range
    of 50% retracement March-November. <FONT
  size=-1>Earl

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor