  >From:
  Ira

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 2:51
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] INDU

  I think it is time to things in
  perspective.  Is this a bear market?  It depends how you define a
  bear market.  Have a lot of people lost a lot of money?  Yes.
  Have a lot of people made a lot of money?  Here is a weekly chart.
  If this was a stock you would consider this just a 50% retracement of a
  bullish move from the 1994 low.  How much of a retracement from the '87
  low?  or the '74 low?  It is all in the way you look at
  things.  On a monthly chart the high in 2000 and the low in '03 were both
  targets.  Are there targets higher?  Yes.  Are there targets
  lower?  Yes.  But on different time frames.  <FONT
  face="Times New Roman" size=3>So whether this is a bull or bear, whether it
  will go higher or lower is strictly dependent upon where you view the
  picture.    If you have a 4 year horizon or longer, this is
  nothing more then a retracement in a long running bull market.  If you
  are looking at 4 years and shorter you are in a bear market.
  So when you refer to bull or bear, up or down, please reference the time frame
  you are talking about.    On the daily chart we
  have hit targets and can look for a retracement of this move up from the March
  10 and July 1 lows.  Right now there is no sell signal, just an exit
  scenario.  I have no Entry Point for a down trade as yet on the daily
  chart or the 60 min.  The 15 min. and 3 are different stories.  So
  if you express an opinion, please reference it.  Thank you, Ira.