RE: [RT] Next Week Nikkei

Don't forget it's also an election year coming up.  Bush can not afford the
market to get hit hard and the Fed has shown in the past how it can hold up
markets via futures purchases.  I see a see-saw action for the next
year.  The good news is built in but will continue to come so there will be
little fundamental news to drive it down and technically it will have to
wait until after the election to catch up.

Bob

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511