  >From:
  Dan C

  To: <A title=canslim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">canslim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 9:46
  PM
  Subject: [RT] The Market
environment
  The formation of an ascending triangle on the weekly S&P
  caught myattention a couple of months ago.  It looks to be close to
  beingresolved, as the price action is at the apex of the triangle.
  Atthe same level the index has retraced to the 38.2% level, that
  isdrawn from the March 19, 00 to the October 6, 02 low.
  Thisretracement  level could also offer resistance.  Also in the
  sameneighborhood is failed support (Cerise line) for the "M" of a
  smalldouble top.  It is also bumping up against the upper
  Bollingerband.  Four reasons for a potential failure at what might be
  strongresistance (supply).  If it does move higher, there is
  potentialstrong resistance at the 50% level that also has resistance at
  thedouble top (Blue line).Any
  thoughts?~Dan~------------------------ Yahoo!
  Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill
  Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at MyInks.com. Free s/h
  on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.<A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor