Re: [RT] new highs/new lows

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  Howard Hopkins

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 10:32
  AM
  Subject: [RT] new highs/new lows

  I used to follow the 52 week new high/new low list pretty closely but
  don't any longer.  Friday's numbers were 952/16 or a 60 to 1 new high to
  new low ratio.  I never recall seeing such a dramatic difference.
  Has this ratio been running at such extremes do to the prolonged bear
  market?  Does anyone have any comments or stats on
  this?Thanks,Howard,
<BLOCKQUOTE

    I get my Hi Lo from Yahoo
  finance, which on Friday close showed for the NYSE 486 new highs and
  10 new lows.

  Regards,

  Norman

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.