From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 20:07:27
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RT] Which Market????? Again

I’d like to echo Earl’s post, but if you’re dead set on trading with only 2K, check out QQQ and SMH.
These trade in increments of 100 shares, so at current prices you’ll either be flat, long 100 or short 100 – no scaling in/out.

If you trade through IB (Interactive Brokers) it will cost you $1.00 per side and you can get intraday data from them.
For trading stocks & ETF’s online I don’t think there’s a better broker on the planet.

If you don’t already have charting software & data, check out Sierra Chart (www.sierrachart.com) for charting and HQuotePro for data.

Good luck,

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor