From: "Sean Cassidy" <scassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2003 11:59 AM
Subject: [RT] OK....which market???

Since there appears to be a consensus out there that the S&P is a very
difficult market to trade, and we all know what not to do, could I get an
idea what is exactly the best market to trade?

I am working for a company that has just been bought and may be losing my
job in a few days. I have very limited cash to do this, probably about $2000

What has been frustrateing me is that I have a trading mentor who is using
the best most accurate method I have ever seen.It has an 80% win rate or so
and uses a 1 point stop on the S&P (yes, 1 point). It is a very subtle
method that uses boliinger bands and multiple time frame analysis.

Again with such limited capital, I am looking for opinions as to which is
the most "tradeable", consistent market to trade.

SMC

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.
Try Netflix for FREE!