Re: [RT] Hurst 4 chart

Ben.....are the time and price forecasts of Oct 10 and 1068-1075 still
good?

>>> profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/24/03 09:55PM >>>
Hello Clyde
the swing machine is a WONDERFUL machine,over 18 month  ago it
predicted an all time high for bonds in sep 2003
and boy it was SO right,
I stayed long bonds the longest in my life,
4 complete  contracts and 4 separate month were rolled over,,
12/02 then 3/03  then 6/03 then 9/03
thanks a million,
Now the same machine is  showing 3 lows in 10/03 blue green and black
line,
and 2 new highs in 10 /03  ( yellow and green line)
I would bet short term bottom this Fri. or Monday at 970-980
then by 10/10   a run to make everyone cover their shorts to 1068-1075
then
real  NICE decline,
Ben
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: clydelee(clc)
  To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 10:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Hurst 4 chart

  Don't have the foggiest idea who John's  "Mr. Market"  is or what
  is the basis of his claim to fame.

  I do know what  "The Swing Machine"  is all about and am presenting
  an analysis of daily data going back 30 years. This evaluates EVERY
  swing of the selected magnitude over that period.

  Taking all these swings, using the time interval for and the price
interval
  of the first leg of each 3 leg set, data was averaged into 5 sets of
averages
  which should represent what COULD be price/time paths for the
  SP 500 Cash market.

  Comments on the chart indicate which prices currently are following
  one of the paths presented.  You will notice there were two prior
  attempts to top and both of these failed.  No guarantee that this
  one will not fail also.

  Let this play out and see where things go.  Me, I ain't long ! ! !

  Clyde

  Most interesting thing I've seen (other than this) was Norman's
  "spread".  VERY VERY VERY VERY interesting.  Gotta get time
  to do that going back forever and see what things say.  Thanks
  Norman.

  cl
  Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
  SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
  Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
  Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com