Re: [RT] Oil and Gas Trusts (renamed)

In a message dated 10/7/2003 1:08:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, earl.a@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

assume that a low McDep ratio is more favorable than a high ratio?

Yes.  The site you recommended, oilpatchupdates.com, is excellent.  Evaluating all their data will keep me off the streets at night.  I am a little concerned that SJT is rated high by one site and low by another.  Very confusing.  I did check some of the previous year's figures on some stocks on the oil patch site.  The numbers jump around a lot from year to year.  BPT reserve replacement ratio went from 65% to 405% to 123% and up to 259%.

Howard Bernstein

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor