[RT] Connie Brown's Composite Index

Greetings,

I've been working a bit on attempting to create a formula for the CMB
Composite, but haven't come up with it yet. I have, however,
developed another intersting indicator that shows some initial
promise, simply because some ideas happened to occur to me while
trying to duplicate Brown's oscillator.

Anyway, I'm torn between devoting my time to further developing and
testing of the "discovered" indicator and working on the formula for
the Composite, which Brown insists is an "indispensable" companion to
the RSI. I'd like to do both, but I have certain time constraints
(don't we all?). Connie will be happy to sell me the formula for the
bargain basement price of $895, in the event I give up trying to
figure it out for myself. Gack! Now there's some incentive to keep
working at it!

Now, I'll get it eventually by piecing together the hints she
scatters around in her book, but I'd like to use my time more
productively (in other words, I've gotten sidetracked by my obsession
with my own indicator). So if anyone out there has already done it,
and would like to at least offer some direction on which two studies
are the basis of her oscillator and what relationship to look for
between them that produces the composite oscillator's values, I'd be
much obliged.

Anyone out there with ANY hints they care to offer?

Good trading,

DC

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511