[RT] Fwd: bond and S&P update

--- In gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "topos8" <topos8@xxxx> wrote:
My price-square-time analysis for the bond futures tells me that an
important top is imminent. Ideal resistance is at 112-16 in the
December contract. Meantime I expect the market to drop from the 111-
12 to 111-20 zone down to 109-12 before rallying to its projected 112-
16 top.

>From there I am looking for a drop to a long term target at roughly
98. That would make the drop from 123 in June roughly equal to the
drops of 1993- 94 from 122 to 96 and in 1998-2000 which carried the
market down about 27 points.

In the S&P the drop from 1040 resistance has been much bigger than I
anticipated. At the moment I think the S&P will establish a low in
the 985-990 zone and then rally. There is a 50-50 chance it may only
make it up to 1015 or so before rolling over. If this happens then a
move down to intermediate term support at 948 will become likely.
Otherwise next significant upside resistance will be 1080.

However, I remain very bullish on the S&P. I still see the market
reaching 1150 or so before it drops below 940.

Carl
--- End forwarded message ---

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511