[RT] Monday

Using a one year analysis of internals and charts I follow re. DJI:

1. Buy Oct '02 8300

2. Sell Dec '02 8500

3. Buy Mar '03 8200

There is a potential sell in the week of 9/28/03. The same scenario set up
in Aug '03 but the trend continued up. This could be a repeat of trend
continuance with a head fake or a trend reversal.

Using a two year analysis of internals and charts I follow:

1. Sell Mar '02 10,100

2. Buy Oct '03 8300

3. Sell Jan '03 8700

4. Buy Mar '03 8200

The two year appears intact for a continuance of the upswing.

I think it means to be on our toes...I have an open mind...and will let
Mr. Market decide.

Sincerely,

John

> I have a TEN buy condition for all major indexes for Monday.Ten buys
occur when we have a Near Impulse forecast combined with the market at
the bottom of a channel and a %R buy signal. There is a high probability
of an up week with another reversal on Thursday or Friday.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511