Re: [RT] Dow Theory

Dear Dom,

I agree. The opposing point of view comment is relative to mine.
Technically the Utilities have pulled back with Dow Industrials and when
the Dow and Utilities hit another high, the Dow Theory second leg
confirms.

It is not like Swing Machine which can alternate a view based upon what
Mr. Market says relative to the past and present. I like the Swing Machine
and Hurst [never admitted it publicly] but I think it has a lead lag
dimension with changing analysis. And that is OK...just needs to be
understood by the followers. I can now find it useful in conjunction with
other technicals. They are all just tools. Some carpenters do better work
than others with the same tools and other carpenters need just new tools

The Dow Theory, while not as popular today still has merit.

Sincerely,

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511