Re: [RT] Swing Machine

John,

You asked:
> I have looked at the various possibilities presented and seek an
> educational. Admittedly, the line you point out "right now" is headed
> lower into November. By the same token, if "right now" were read a few
> bars back a line would be going up into the 1150's.

What is presented here is no dreamed up relationship between prices
and time.  What is presented is a representation of the historical
behavior of price and time for the past 30 years in the S&P Cash
market.

If there is a tendency for price/time relationships that existed in the
past to occur again (as many traders/investors think) then what this
does is provide a guide to potential movements.  If price/time
relationships for one path begin to "fall apart" then it is time to
look to the next path as the possible direction.  This approach
only provides a much more reliable "guess" at the direction of
the market in the future based on the behavior of the market in
the past.

No secret at all.  Use a mathematical approach to picking pivot
points.  Calculate the length of each leg between pivots and
calculate the ratio of the difference in price over that leg as a
ratio of price at that time.  Keep all these data IN SEQUENCE
as occurred so that from any future pivot we can project what
the historical behavior has been.  Sort these data into two sets
of data first by time interval and the second by price interval.
Break these sorted data into some reasonable number of sets
and average the selected sets.  Present the results forward from
the last pivot.

History in the making.

Clyde
Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com