[RT] Mr. Market

The term "Mr. Market" is one coined by an unidentified person other than I
who let the market just do what it does and play it for what it is....

Mr. Market has no claim to fame...and no axe to grind.

But I certainly would not sell ALL of my holdings just now and if one were
to believe the top is in, I would expect them to be 100% in cash or other
safe harbor. If I truly believed this was a top I would be shorting the
weakest sectors.

As stated in the post below "Let's play this out and see where this goes".

And let's enjoy ourselves a little. This Board was getting too quiet anyway.

Sincerely,

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511