[RT] Today's market

While the Dow was down about 150 points or roughly 1.5% there were 45 new
CANSLIM Breakouts to new highs...

I see some great new all weather portfolio add ons so I do not think the
sky is falling...but China is sure as heck buying Gold to give currency
credence to avoid floating its Huan. It is going to be in the WTO court
soon. China has made me a Gold bug...short term.

Sincerely,

John

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511