[RT] reminder

This post causes me to remind all of our list's policy regarding
professional courtesy and consideration for other list members.  You may
not agree with a post but there are to be no personal attacks on our mail
list.  If we have any spam problems on RT, they will be handled.  Equity
ideas are welcome on RT as are general market movement thoughts, futures
suggestions and option ideas.

Thank you,

Bob

Dear John,

Over 10 years?

Is this the RealTrader list or the RealBuyAndHold list?

That was spam mister. Pump & dump scam.

-Neal.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM