[RT] Caveat emptor

This post was made solely to give a Due Diligence experience. It was not
made for any other reason.

They say confession is good for the soul. So if anyone else wants to
assume it was about them, feel free to do so.

Sincerely,

John

> This is a brief synopsis of due diligence Recently experienced. I saw a
> post about someone who claimed a 100% plus profit for 2002. I knew from
> past experience that this person offered a service so I inquired
> further.
>
> What I found out was:
>
> 1. Yes the 100% plus for 2002 could be validated. However I found it odd
> that the purveyor  of the service only used $20,000. Odd because the
> person claims to have made substantial sums trading commodities.
>
> 2. There was also a claim to have made 294% from 1994 to 2002. At first
> blush that sounds terrific as an average of roughly 36% per year. At the
> same time there must have been some lean years considering the 2002
> year.
>
> 3. When the issue of why no greater investment than $20,000 came up and
> did that mean there were other places his money was placed, I was
> ridiculed for asking questions which I thought I had every right to ask.
>
> Needless to say, I abandoned ship and the added pettiness that was
> brought up by the vendor.
>
> So be careful out there.
>
> For the sake of confidence, I will not identify the person.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> John

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM