 cite="">

  Kate,

    For E-Mini info, contact the
Chicago Mercantile Exchange at www.cme.com
  Check out those commodity markets
while you are there.

  Regards,

  Norman

 >-----
Original Message -----
 >From: <a
 title="ketayun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" href="">ketayun
 >To: <a
 title="realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
 href="">realtraders
 >Sent:
Monday, July 07, 2003 8:37 AM
 >Subject:
[RT] sp500/es

    Another question:)

I have recently started trading   e-mini and that has been fine, so
far.
However I know nothing about it,   such as what happens on expiry,
what
the pitfalls are as expiry   approaches, how it correlates with the
cash
index........... Looked   through google and cme but could not find
the
correct info. PLEASE would   someone either post a link or give me
some
more info. about   this?

Thank you very much,

Kate

    To   unsubscribe from this group, send an email   to:

    Your   use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
 href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
 href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor