  >From:
  Stan Book
  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 9:16
  AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] 03/26 10:05P (DJ)DJ
  Some US Military Officers Say Iraq War May Last Months-WP NOTE Mid April
  ref.

  I found the RA-RA 'sporting event
  rally' response to the Presidents 'remarks' the other day deeply
  distrubing. War is not a game; it is death and destruction.

  If this were a moral war, the mood
  would have been somber. The official attitude would have been, 'War
  is a terrible thing. We don't like war. We don't want to be doing this. But,
  we have a moral obligation that cannot be ignored.'

  In the previous Gulf War, we were driving Iraq's
  invading army out of Kuwait. In this war, the Iraq is defending against
  an invading army. Even the Russians, who were brutalized by Stalin, heroicly
  defended their motherland from Germany in WWII. We may pray for a miracle, but
  should expect to encounter difficulties.

  The risk for investors / opportunity for traders
  is that markets will react violently when reality sets in.
  <BLOCKQUOTE