  >From:
  AamerH

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 8:51
PM
  Subject: RE: [RT] qqq/sp500

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>ben,
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  it
  is difficult to trade the signals like this. it could be fun if we could
  perhaps pay you a monthly and then get the recommendations on a consistent
  basis, trade by trade. It is then trade-able.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>thnks,
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>-ah

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: profitok
    [mailto:profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 12:26
    AMTo: <A
    href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
    ntt-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; gannsghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
    wheelsinthesky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCc: Dorothy Carter; Vincent
    DONOVAN; DominickSubject: [RT] qqq/sp500
    I hope  at  least SOME of you listen and took
    the low risk trade on qqq

    and I hope those who listen last night when I said
    long es03h  with stop at 801, add at 808 and sell all at
    821

    this is for tomorrow
    there is better than 80% probability  of a higher
    high
    but  Low probability of a higher close
    the perfect stoploss  is at  823.3(and goes
    up  every 60 min)
    or every  15 min  (if that is the  bar
    length  you use)
    sell short is at 822.95
    add to short at  819.75
    I do expect tomorrow high to be cash  at
    835
    NASDAQ hi   1360.4
    nice evening
    Ben