[RT] Interactive brokers problem.

Has anyone else had this problem today?

I had it several times, possibly a bug
with their latest version of the TWS order
processing software?

I see several other traders on the Omega list
and on the IB forum have had this problem.

See below.

-Neal.
----------

Hi List,
Since last Friday noon, I've had several instances where my regular

(simulated) stops for Globex traded emini SP wouldn't be activated
(triggered) by IB. Instead the market would go through the stops and TWS

would still the stop as an active order! It doesn't always happen, but

it happened to me more than once.
I've notified IB and their programmers are looking into this bug, but I

thought it'd be useful for others to be aware of it.
Regards, M

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor