  >From:
  ira

  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 3:47
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Virus
  I ran McAfee and have since deleted it as
  worthless.----- Original Message -----From: "ztrader" <<A
  href="">ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>To: <<A
  href="">realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Sunday, February 02, 2003 10:30 AMSubject: Re: [RT] Virus>
  On Saturday, February 1, 2003, 7:38:20 PM, ira wrote:>> i> I
  had over 50 files contaminated and had no clue.>> Do you run a
  virus checker? If so, please tell me which one missed> this many
  files.>> Thanks,>> ztrader>>>
  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>To
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.