Re: [RT] Quicken - wouldn't it be nice if ...

there are problems with quicken when doing shorts also.  They tend to
stick them in capital gains section and it is very hard to get
unstuck.   Sometimes the transaction does not exist in the download
file and things get messed up especially if you trade the same issue
multiple times and in different directions.