Re: [RT] buy the dips?/nd/sp500

Wow Ben, very nice Christmas present. Thanks!
I have read every one of your emails for about the
last 2 years.  You have always been gracious and
forthright.  I am a small ES trader (acct < $10K,
strictly onesies or twosies) mostly lurking on the RT
and Omega lists. I have been trading for about 4 years
and am finally starting to get "it".  Thank you for
your generosity.  God bless you.

Phil Gutierrez