[RT] Re: SP12-19

Ben
Am I correct that you said something like
if it goes down 10 from the close the gutsy go long
for about a 15+ point ride up (...with a stop??) or
enter on a close below 875 for a 35+ point ride up?

I still feel I'm missing something here in what you are trying to
say.

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, profitok <profitok@xxxx> wrote:
> short  term tool with a 80% probability says that  when sp is
down  10  you buy
> this is a counter trend trade and not for everyone
> you MUST  be watching this long trade ,,
> it is worth about 15-20 sp points
> my long term trading says it is much safer to go long when we
close 870-875
> then  the long will be worth  34-55 points
> I have attached  my short term  outlook showing  the safety  in
the long from minus 10 sp  tomorrow
> nice  evening
> Ben

Service.