[RT] Re: Spl-Trend indicator

Phil
Looked at your site.
In the new year will be around to look closer
It appears to be something I can combine with Sand Bars
When they both work the find the turns with an  X  and this will
be time and price.

Cheers

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxx> wrote:
> I performed extensive backtesting of the parameters of the
SPLTREND signal
> using the S&P futures...
> fairly robust....
> over 80% of the cases were nicely profitable.
> check http://www.sp-levels.com/SplForum.html for spreadsheet of
results...
> topic to find is "Optimization Results".

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XfSp7B/XlOFAA/46VHAA/zMEolB/TM