[RT] Seeking a Mentor to Take Me Higher

I'm looking to get to "the next level" of my trading.
In other words: I want to grow beyond where I've
gotten -- not just financially -- but in every important
way.

Ideally I could apprenticeship with a master trader.
Ideally this person would be in or around Salt Lake,
though I feel that the Internet makes the world
smaller -- and an Internet Mentor would be fine.

I'm not looking for a free lunch, but I am seeking
a Trading Mentor who has a track record in the
S&P futures and is willing to prove his track record.

If you are this person -- or feel you could lead me
to this person -- please reply privately.  Reply with
your requirements, and when and how I can get in
touch with you.

I am NOT looking for a product that teaches one
how to trade, such as: Trade Tutor, Natt, Todd
Mitchell, etc.  I have taken plenty of these courses
and have learned much from them -- but quite frankly
I feel I am "past all that" now.

Thank you all.  And Happy Holidays!
Warmly,
Brian Keith Voiles