Re: [RT] Trading with Gann

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your opinion. Mine is quite different. I've read this book before,
and I'm reading it again.

As someone who uses Fibonacci in actual trading, I can tell you that her book
has some useful advanced techniques. These techniques come from actual
experience, and can save readers a lot of time and expense.

Actually, most books written by experienced traders contain some gems in
their chapters. The mind of the reader needs to be ready to accept the
gems.

This book may not be the "10 steps to easy riches" that many wish for,
but I've read worse books over the years.

But heck I've only been trading since the late 1970's, what do I know?

I'm hoping to hear from someone who actually uses Gann studies on the
S&P. Allow me to restate my question: Does anyone here know what that
conversion factor is??

I'm reading Connie Brown's book "Technical analysis for the trading
professional" again.

In this book she says how Gann studies are important to her, but does not
disclose exactly how she uses them. She mentions that the Gann Square of nine
needs to have a conversion factor applied for use on the S&P. This is for price
projections..

Does anyone here know what that conversion factor is??

Thanks for any help!

-Neal.