RE: [RT] Java

The issue is the TARGET browser JVM the JTrader software was
written-for......
it was probably written for the Microsoft JVM, which is still back at Java
JDK version 1.1.
The latest JVM "plug-in" from Sun is now up to version 1.4.
Yep, you guessed it, much code is NOT UPWARDLY compatible.
There are Microsoft-only classes that may be accessed here...and they are
available ONLY in the MS Jvm 1.1,.....don't know for sure however.
The TWS or JTrader docs should indicate this vital technical detail.

BTW: you do not have to DELETE the plug-in, just remove it "logically" via
setting in the Windows Control Panel, Java Plug-in icon.