[RT] Re: SP12-12

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, delta88343@xxxx wrote:

> So far, this market is having a tough time moving towards the next
> intermediate term cycle high. This can be interpreted as a sign of
weakness.

> Any other perspectives?
<snip>

A while back my work showed a top for the SPX at 958. The chart can be
viewed at
http://epcalc.netfirms.com/Data2/snp1127.gif
The high for the SPX came in at 954. This also correponded with an
EPcalc generated energy point cluster of 12/2 and 12/3 which I had
previously posted on another discussion group. This also corresponds
nicely with my delta analysis which showed a high scheduled for
11/29. As a result of this analysis, my perspective as of December 2nd
was that the market has topped.

That is still my perspective.

Regards to all,

Ned