Re: [RT] Offtopic Still slow data

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Sean Cassidy" <scassidy@xxxx> wrote:
> If I ran TS with no indicators etc......I wouldnt need it. At this
point, my PC seems fine, was just hoping someone could tell me if my
limited bandwith could cause my data to slow during the day. It ran
fine until 930 this morning, then immediately clogged up after the
open.

Then it doesn't sound "fine" to me. Do you have win2k+ installed on a
clean fast HD? Have you cleaned your registry? Freebie RegCleaner
(works fine, but use with care, backup your registry):

http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/shtml/regcleaner.shtml

You said the same indicator works fine on your friend's 'puter....
maybe your computer isn't "fine."

> Ok i think I found the problem.....I only have 14% of resources
free, so how do I fix?

"Make sure you aren't starting programs you don't need and then
reboot.

or

Clean install of Win2K.

How about your HD? Is it old, slow, and/or full? A freebie called
MPower can benchmark your HD. A slow or corrupted HD will cause your
data to back up when your 'puter tries to write it to the HD.

FWIW, I have an old AMD 900, 400 symbols/ 30 charts+, QCharts,
Dynastore, TS4, and NO delay.

BW"

I just bought some great software that really helps with
trends....but i cant use in intraday.

> SMC

Service.